Pretty Petunia

Last week I received a negative comment on my blog entry dated a year ago. As usual these cowards would never leave links to their own blogs so I googgled her name. Guess where it got me landed? Hahahah… These poyo commentor apparently was shopping for “set Bidadari” at cari.com.my. I laughed out loud while rolling on the floor. From my bedroom floor to my living room to my porch and under my car.
Funny wei! Setiap malam adalah malam pertama. Hahahaha. Moral of the story is, people, when you buy something online, especially something private like this, please ensure the online store is proffesionally done, does not reveal your contact details and these embarassing description of the intimate things you buy! Trust me!
One day you would wanna leave nasty comment at my blog or somebody else’s blog about how I should wear Muslimah swimming suit when in a click on the mouse and I can find out that you have been purchasing a complete set of Catwoman costume with whips and hand cuffs. Tak sesuai ok?! Hhahaha.
Anyway, when I was rolling on the floor of my porch I looked up and saw these.
deep purple
These are my petunias.
pretty petunias
Don’t you think they are so pretty? I think they really are. I love the glorious deep colors. We bought 4 pots of petunias in 5 different colors, white, deep purple, maroon, pink and lilac. And Azman and I have managed to reproduce the pink and maroon ones in saperate new pots. Wow, we are petunia breeders now! hehe. Errkk..tak rock ekk tanam bunga?! Ada aku kisah?
white flowers
So for those who think I dont have anything to do but blog and blog and blog. Kindly take note that I also do gardening. All those watering, and trimming the edges and fertalizing, it takes a lot of efford in getting Azman do it for me ok? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...